Share Your Fundraiser Advocate Page
Just like you can share your team’s Campaign Page, you can also share your personal Advocate Page, which tells your story and connection to the campaign. Your Dashboard includes a Team Roster, which tracks the amount you’ve personally fundraised toward your team’s overall funding goal. Donations made through your Advocate Page will add up next to your name on the Team Roster.
- From Your Dashboard, click Team Dashboard
- Click Your Advocate Page
- On the top right corner, click View Advocate Page.
- On the top right corner, click Share this Page.
- Select the platform to which you intend to share the page.
- Add a personal message, and then click Tweet, Post, or Send.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I receive credit for donations made through my Advocate Page when I share it?
Yes, however, if you follow the steps above or copy and paste the page link, you will receive credit for the donation only if the donor gives through your Advocate Page. We foremostly recommend sharing your Advocate Page by sending outreach emails on Funderbolt, because page links from Funderbolt emails can still credit the gift to your account if the recipient donates on a page other than your Advocate page (such as the main campaign page).